6.06.2008

Not enough to do!

Why is it that the only really good thing to do after about 10:30 p.m. is to eat? It seems like no matter what else I am doing while I am up all night, I must be eating as well. I check myspace and eat. I check facebook and eat. I play online poker and eat. I blog and eat. Not everything I eat is bad for me. I try to do a good mix of healthy and yummy. However, I am still eating. At my last doctor's appointment I had only gained one pound. This brought my weight up to 146 lbs. Considering by this point with Jenna I probably weighed 175 and by the end I weighed 180, 146 is sounding pretty good. So, I'm having trouble limiting my food intake now.

Do you know what sucks the most about this time of night? That even on cable there really isn't much to watch. There is poker until 3 a.m., but it is just reruns. I wish that they would make more infomercials. Weird, huh? It's just that I get sick of watching the same ones over and over again.

I also wish I could afford to buy myself a few monotonous computer games to play. Computers are fun, but they are even more fun when they contain point and click games. You know, like the ones where you click on the person and then on the table where they want to sit and then you feed them and clear their place?

What is even stranger than TV this time of night is my husband. He has been falling asleep early, and then waking up around midnight to hang out with me. (Isn't that sweet?) (But I don't think he means to... so maybe it isn't sweet.) (However, I suppose it is sweet that he doesn't make me sleep on the couch to keep from waking him up.) Anyhow, Josh is playing poker. And he is calling cards down. And they are showing up! It is actually kind of creepy...

Okay. I'm done now. Bye, bye!

No comments: