6.28.2008

It's 5:30 a.m.

I was such a good girl last night. I went to bed early instead of staying up to play poker because I was tired, and I actually fell asleep! So, why am I up right now? Well, Josh did not go to bed early. Josh stayed up very, very late. Then, when he came to bed, he watched movies on high volume again. So we had a talk about that again and now he is peacefully snoring next to me. I, on the other hand, am done sleeping for the night. Maybe I'll get out of bed here in an hour or so and go get breakfast and go yard saling. A cup of coffee, a dough nut and a drive around town kind of sounds like fun. It also sounds kind of relaxing. It's been a while since I've had some good "me" time. Maybe I'll even take a book and go read it at a coffee shop for a while. I guess at the very least, I'm in a pretty good mood for having been up already for about an hour. Later we're going to Lucky Peak... so I suppose I can get some rest at the beach. Maybe I'll even get to take a nap in the sun! I think it's going to be a pretty good day.

No comments: