6.25.2008

Pondering last Sunday...

Sunday Josh and I were going to church. We were excited; we were ready; we were running on time! We had Jenna with us and we had all of our stuff. We walked out the door. Josh looked at me and asked if I had the keys. I looked at him blankly. I NEVER have the keys. Josh drives, not me. However, after a week of being on the river, Josh had forgotten everything in the house. He had left his phone, his wallet, and his keys. So, we were locked out of the house without car keys. What ended up happening? We remembered that our bedroom window was unlocked and Josh managed to break in. He got the keys and we were off! We showed up way late (which was frustrating because we had been running on time for once), but our lesson hadn't actually started yet. We ended up having a great time at church and then we went to Kuna for a fabulous lunch. It turned out to be a pretty good day... despite the rough start.

What have we learned from this story? Josh and I are both complete dorks... ah well. We suit each other... No?

No comments: