6.18.2008

Charlie: my mighty protector!

Tonight Robby and Heidi came over to watch A Goofy Movie with me. After the movie was over we were sitting and chatting when all of a sudden Charlie went crazy! I'm not sure what was in our yard, but Charlie was going to kill it if it didn't leave. The three of us went outside to check and see if we could figure out what was happening, but all that was left was Charlie who was running around like crazy and sniffing all around our yard. Whatever had been there, my crazy protector dog had scared it off. She is really great to have around to warn me that there is something wrong, and I'm really glad to have her.

In other news...

I haven't had a whole lot of sleep the last couple of days. My body has been giving me a lot of trouble and not allowing me to rest very well. The day after my massage I felt amazing! I had no pain in my back, hips, shoulders, or neck. However, Tuesday evening and today I have really felt terrible. my hips and legs are giving me the most trouble. In fact, this morning I could barely walk. I really don't know what to do about it... but I also don't know if I can make it the almost two months I have left of being pregnant if it doesn't go away.

And finally...

I miss Josh. I actually miss him a lot. It is really strange not even being able to call him and make sure he is doing okay. I'm really excited to see him on Saturday and I'm starting to get impatient for the weekend to get here!

No comments: