6.08.2008

It's not that late.

It is only 9 minutes until midnight, and I am already feeling like the night will never end. My back hurts. My legs hurt. My hips hurt.

I took a wonderfully restful nap today, but this seems to be causing me problems now. It was so nice at the time! I actually crashed without tossing and turning or waking up with shooting pain in my legs and back. However, on the flip side, now I am not very tired. I wish that I could just close my eyes and find relief, but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon tonight.

I started this blog so that I could rant a little more than I normally do in my other one. I feel bad constantly talking about how bad I feel. I think I'm just getting to the breaking point. I need sleep, and I need pain relief, and I need them both right now. I'm hoping for a massage sometime soon... but I guess we will see.

No comments: