1.22.2009

for better or worse...

My face is, as I have decided to come to terms with, my face. It will not leave. It is... attached. I do not have anything against the face stuck to the front of my head really, I more have a problem with my nose. Now, when I say I have a problem with my nose, I mean that I have a problem with the fact that my nose flares when I am angry or annoyed. I also hate that this is a direct indicator to anyone who knows this fact of exactly how I feel about various mundane and significant matters. Due to the minor readership of this blog, I feel relatively comfortable sharing this little fact. Wait, maybe I don't. I'm not sure. It is too late to really tell... maybe we should ask my nose.
"Nose, are you okay with me telling the world our secret?"
(nose flares)
"Whoops..."

2 comments:

Zach said...

I'll take note of this

Mama Lois said...

Ah, sorry dear. Unfortunately you got this from me. It has always put me at a disadvantage. I guess there are worse things. :)